Thursday, August 7, 2008

Quilt Shack

Hy DH is busily working away on the quilting studio. We have been referring to it as the quilt shack. It may be a shack now but one day it will be grand. Yesterday he worked on getting the ceiling cross boards in. This weekend my DFIL will be visiting from Mn. and DH is going to put him to work.
I have been working on "The Quilter" sampler. It is coming together nicely. I have had to add to some of the blocks to make them all the same size. I think it will fly. The tree of life will just have to be set straight. Not enough blocks to set them on point.

Here is the close up of the quilting of OC. It didn't take too long to do and it was fun. I may pull another top out of the drawer and get it quilted. The finish 5 in July group is motivating me.


No comments: