Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Quilt Shack Roof

When I got home from work last night I could tell something had changed! DH had worked on the roof of the quilt shack. I thought that was odd because it had been 97 degrees today and still no threat of rain. I encouraged him and thanked him then asked why he got on the roof in this weather? Well.....he explained that with the 10's of people watching the progress on this thing he had better give you something to look at. Yeah for the blogging community, not to mention all the family members that ask about it every time we talk to them.
So I pulled out my Camera and took a picture to post. I tried to persuade him to climb upon the roof for the picture but if you know my husband you know the look I got.

Today when I got home from my errands he was in the house taking a break from roofing again. I was only 92 degrees when I got home (yeah, but it's a dry heat). He was explaining how he had been growing his stomach to help him balance while trying to put the lower rows of shingles on. I pulled out my camera to get a shot of him in action. WOW what action! We were both laughing so hard I thought he was going to fall off the ladder. Keep up the great work Honey.

My mom sent me a photo of the Maverick Stars quilt I left her doing on the weekend. I am proud of her . I came out really nice. We decided to put it in the local quilt show next month. She will pin it and sent it to me to quilt.

No comments: