Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Yea!!! Today was the first day of school! I don't know who was more excited the kids, Jeff or me because I have always loved going back to school. I had no trouble at all getting them to go to bed last night, but sleep was another story. They were all very cooperative when it came to picture time. This is the last year they will all be at the same school. I arrived on campus with them camera in hand.
Eric in 8th





Nicole in 5th

Kevin in 3rd


Alea in 1st

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What a great picture! Your kids look so adorable!

Marion said...

Hello Tamara,

you have wonderful kids. And I am a bit jealous at you, we have summer break till 8.9. and I dream of the day all 3 are going to school and Kindergarten. This year I have also a lady in the 5th and the middle comes in the 1st and the youngest is with 5 years in Kindergarten.

What will I do with all the not disturbed time when they are in school?

Will you make the Old Tobacco Road Mystery Quilt from Bonnie?

Yours,

Marion