Have any of you had so many options of what to do first that nothing gets done? That is the way it has been for a week now. I am down to hand stitching the binding on the Old Tobacco Road quilt so I have to save that for a time that I am away from home at the park or a soccer game or something. My quandary is to:
1. Do Judy Laquidara's BOM in another color? When I went to pick more colors from my stash I got the same color scheme.
2. Virginia Bound from Bonnie's Book? I need more light shirt scraps. I have tons of already cut scrap strips.
3. Take those strips and do Pineapple Blossom? I have always loved that one.
4. On Penny Quilts she has done Carole Doak's paper pieced Mariners Compass. I liked it so much I bought the book.
5. I have those Bali Pop strips and found this great site 2nd Ave Studio for the tutorial.
6. I love those wonky log cabin blocks from Tallgrass Prarie studio The tutorial is great.
7. Start on one of the quilts I told friends I would make them. I have learned not to ask them what they want, just to get done what I want to do then ask which one they want.
I am leaning tword the Wonky Log Cabin. I know that there is so much more to be concerned about than my next project. I try not to worry about anything out of my control. It seems that my projects are the only thing under my control so here I go, deciding which one to start.
I made it to the gym 3 times last week and fell way behind on my cardio goal. Today while waiting to pick up my son from soccer practice I jogged around the track a few times IN A SKIRT! I had my shoes but no gym clothes. I asked him if he and his friends were laughing at the old lady in a dress. They didn't notice.