Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Got Some Trim, Fitness Update



DH was able to get some trim put up on one end of the quilt shack. It is really starting to shape up. I had a continuing education class this weekend out of town. DH was managing the kids and didn't have a lot of time to keep the momentum going. You can see DD#1 swinging in the background.

Fitness update is good news this week. Even though I was away I was able to make good choices in food consumption. I didn't exercise over the weekend but did do 30 minutes 5 days this week

2 comments:

Lady Beekeeper said...

A quilt shack!! I like the sound of that. How far is it from the main house?

I noticed on another post that your teen texts instead of speaks on the cell phone. My (grown) kids do the same thing. They are more aware of public phone use etiquette than a lot of seniors. I'm just glad they aren't putting the cell phone up to their brains after all the news stuff you read about tumors...

Anonymous said...

I love your quilt shack, it will be great, I am sure you can't wait to move in.

cheers
Christine