Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quilt Raffle

My children are trying to raise money to go to Hume Lake Christian Camp this summer. I have told them they have to raise half of the money. My Darling Daughter came up with the idea last year and expects that each year there will be a quilt raffle for their half. Well we will try it again. She asked me to post it on my blog to reach more people so here goes.

Win this home made and crafted quilt. Made this year as a mystery quilt designed by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville.com. The quilt measures 76''X90''. It has large meander quilting with a flannel backing.

The donation price for tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. I know this is more than you normally spend for a raffle ticket but I only intend to sell 100 tickets so your chances of winning are good. If you would like tickets please email me and I will let you know what to do from there. Legally, no purchase is necessary to be entered.


6 comments:

Marion said...

I would like to have 2 tickets. Do you have paypal, or must I send the money in a nice letter to you?

Love,

Marion

Laurel said...

If I can use Paypal, I'd like a ticket, too.

Unknown said...

I can use PayPal, too. I would like to buy 2 tickets. Does your daughter help you with the quilt? Vicky

Dionne said...

What a GREAT idea! You can count me in! I'll email you!
Cheers,
Dionne

Sunna Reyr said...

I just love it when they come up with an idea about raising money and mom does all the work. Bin there, done that, and after it's done they are so proud. Lol. But I always got a hug, kiss and thank you so it was worth it.

I think your quilt turned out beautifully, mine is still just the top and I'll practice some more before I quilt it. Good luck with the raffle.

bingo~bonnie said...

pretty smart kids. ;) I remember selling parking spots in my dad's cow pasture for a family day that the factory in town held across the road where I lived to raise money to go to 4-H camp.

BTW, I am curious b/c your post didn't' mention WHEN (date)the drawing would take place? Has this already happened?

Love from Texas! ~bonnie