Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kevin Turned Ten



Kevin turned ten. A great time was had by all. We rented the community pool and had it all to ourselves.
Here is Kevin with my cousin's son Nicolas. He is 5 and thinks the world of my kids. He is a great little guy.




We did another triathlon last weekend. this time Kevin, Alea and their friend participated. I did too, and still fit in my wetsuit. Don't worry I did not include that photo.

This event took place in Rancho Seco California. It is the home of a non operating nuclear power plant. See the towers in the back. This is the cooling reservoir for the plant. Kinda creepy hu?


They are the 2 in the back. They rode and ran together. So much for racing.
A proud girl finishing her first triathlon.
He still loves his Mommy.

1 comment:

Dionne said...

Wow! Sounds like you've (all) been up to some fun.