Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Race Weekend

Ok I know it is Tuesday but this past weekend was race weekend. Kevin participated in his first triathlon. He loved it and can't wait to do it again. Maybe next month?Eric Participated in a Duathlon where you run, bike, run. His bike broke and he was not really having a good time. I wish he could have a redo.

My first time in a wetsuit. I am really motivated to keep my weight down or it wont be pretty. It is not too pretty now.

Have you ever tried to run after a bike ride?. Your legs feel like lead for a little while.

I finished 318th out of 532 so I am really happy with that. Here is a link to more pictures if you are interested. http://picasaweb.google.com/drquiltmom/Triathlon20100606# I haven't figured out how to put a slide show in yet.

2 comments:

Don Lund said...

Run, Kevin, Run!
Run, Eric, Run!
Run, Tammy Run!

Way to go.

Dionne said...

Wow! I AM impressed! (and little jealous) Not quite jealous enough to put on a wetsuit myself though!
:-)
Dionne