Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Snow

Woke up this morning to a beautiful white landscape, so pretty in fact that I had to pull over and take this picture to share with you. This is an apple orchard (with an Oak tree) that I get to drive past every day. It was exceptionally beautiful today.My blocks of the month for guild are all made and waiting for Monday. I have not participated in BOM for a while. The first year in the guild I made one or some every month, I never won. Maybe this time will be different. Maybe I will take my darling daughter Nicole with me. She is the luckiest girl ever. I always let her but the tickets of any thin we do any raffle ticket buying.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It is a pretty snow!

Good luck with the draw.

scraphappy said...

The tree looks picture perfect. Like the winter version of those four season mosaics. Good luck with the drawing -- I hope your good luck charm works.