Sunday, February 15, 2009

American Beauty Done

American Beauty Done. I love snow days when they are on a Saturday. I got time to finish this project.


It is American Beauty in Eleanore's book, Quilting Through The Seasons .

I stitched to binding while watching a marathon of "Lost".

DH and I are obsessed with this show. Well actually he is obsessed with MLB (Major League Baseball) and can hardly wait for April. We started watching season one and watched 4 episodes last night.

Another snowy day.


Another picture of our driveway. It must be one of my favorite subjects to photograph. Maybe because I dont have to tell it to smile, get your hands off each other...I digress.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Your American Beauty quilt is beautiful! Great Job.

Needled Mom said...

What a gorgeous American Beauty quilt!

The snow does look beautiful.

Sunna Reyr said...

Now that is a beauty. Quilting looks good too. I got lost on Lost in the third season. Got totally confused, after I missed out on few episodes.
I would also take photos of my driveway if it looked like this. Reminds me of fairy land.

Jeff, Kristi, Marisa, and Lucas said...

Tammy-
I love your American Beauty Quilt! It's gorgeous!

I also think you should blow up the picture of your driveway and hang it in your office. It's so serene. Great picture!

Dionne said...

What a BEAUTIFUL finish! And you are so fast, I'm always so impressed by how FAST you are!
Cheers,
Dionne