Monday, January 26, 2009

DD#1 and a Rainbow

Here is DD#1 at the game. She did a fabulous job. She was a rebounding fool. She even power dribbled through 3 defenders! So proud.Had to check the lost and found today. DS#2 has NO sweatshirts! I found two of them. Do all 8yo boys have corn growing in their ears?
I was blessed with the site of this fabulous double rainbow. I know it is illegal to talk on a cell phone or text while driving but what about taking pictures?

Now I know why the end of the rainbow keeps moving. It is in that car!



4 comments:

Don Lund said...

Way to go Nicole!

Love from your Grandpa Don.

Jane said...

you must be very proud of your daughter! The rainbow is beautiful! I actually seen a double rainbow before. It was awesome! Mother nature is full of wonder

Kathy said...

What a beautiful girl and the rainbow is too!

bingo~bonnie said...

oh how I love it whe people post photos of a rainbow!!! :) I haven't had my camera with me the past two times :(

so thanks for sharing!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie