Monday, August 16, 2010

No Sewing In Sight.

There is no sewing going on at my house as of late. Summer is in full swing, well school starts this week but we are still in summer mode. We are triathlon-ing. Kevin and Alea participated in Tri for kids. and I did another sprint triathlon. I don't know if a triathlon that takes 1 hour and 47 minutes is considered a sprint but there it is. I decreased my time by 6 minutes this time.

Kevin has been asking me to go fishing for a couple of years now and I have tried to explain to him that we are not "fishing people" and he should go with his fishing friends. Well I got to thinking about that and decided it would not take to much to become "fishing people" so a trip to Walmart ensued. Two rods and a box of tackle, whalah.... We are fishing people!

We went from the above fishing hole, New Malones to below to Pinecrest lake in the same day.
We have spent several lovely days here fishing, swimming and diving off rocks. Summer has been fun and now, back to school.

No comments: