Monday, June 30, 2008

A Start


Today is the day I decided to create a blog. Why? Just because I needed one more thing to do. I have been a member of a chat group for several months now and have only posted once but I love to look at the blogs from all the posters. I want one. And that is usually how it goes.
The chat group is a mystery quilting group from
www.quiltville.com. What fun it is to see what real people are making.

I am a doctor of chiropractic and am health minded and always looking for better ways to serve. Maybe through this medium I can be effective, as well as in my office. For example: did you know a desk chair with adjustable arm rests (adjusted properly) can prevent arm numbness?

I just finished a quilt for my daughter to raffle off to raise money for Hume Lake Christian Camp. If you would like to purchase a ticket, email me. $5 each or 5 for $20. Attached is the photo. It is called Bricks and Stepping Stones a pattern by Bonnie Hunter of quiltville.

No comments: